View Single Post
      08-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #18
NYAWE60
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
What if it were your fathers foot being run over by this trust fund baby who wanted to show off to his girl that his testicular mass was larger than most?

Would you be ok if you father had dragged this POS out of the car and shoved a night stick up his ass for being such a dumb fuck? That's assuming his foot was not crushed and didn't need reconstructive surgery, years of PT and a loss of a job which would have put greater stress on you and your mother to cover his lost earnings?

If it were my step father, and this little punk ass bitch were to have even tried this all three of us boys would be on this little shit like white on rice! They would find parts of his sorry ass all over town strung up on trees.

I don't care who's dick you fell out of and who your father is or how rich you think you are! You respect the Police Officer!

As I see it there is no difference between this pathetic excuse of a man and any of the dumb asses you see on cops getting a knee to the back of the head and having their wrists zip tied behind their backs! Except this guy is lucky that the police officer did not draw his weapon and unload on his sorry worthless ass!

This punk should have been a blow job!
Hypothetically if that were the case, of course I'd be upset. But it isn't and its irrelevant. And if my father were an officer, the last thing he'd do is get in front of a moving car. That cop could've just as easily produced the ticket given the license plate and make of the vehicle, all of which he had.

My point is, the police have to adhere to a specific set of rules and regulations. Unloading your clip in someone driving over your foot would not be accepted. Officers walk a fine line and they should be respected, but they can also be scrutinized (and very easily at that) for making the wrong decision.
Appreciate 0