View Single Post
      08-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #13
NYAWE60
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
Nope! My family is in law enforcement. Respect the man when he is doing his job because one day his job may be to save your sorry ass!

RULE #1 NEVER EVER TOUCH A POLICE OFFICE!

RULE #2 NEVER EVER THINK YOU ARE SMATER THAN ONE!

RULE #3 Don't be a punk ass bitch! STFU listen! I don't care if you won the sperm lottery and daddy bought you a nice new red car. For the first time in your worthless good for nothing value devoid silver spoon fed life STFU and listen!
The man is writing you a FUCKING ticket for being a FUCKTARD!

And the cop was within his legal rights to unload his weapon on the little punk ass bitch point blank! Putting your car in drive and striking a police officer is assault with a deadly weapon. EVEN IF HE WERE TO STEP INFRONT OF YOUR CAR!

And well that's enough for a police officer to draw his or her weapon and without warning pop many caps in that punks sorry ass! Hell in theory they can shoot until the perpetrator is deemed no longer a threat to the officer. And in this case it could be unloading a dozen shells into the boys nutsack to ensure he doesn't reproduce ever again.

Get pulled over, odds are it's for a good reason. Turn off your car, put your hands on the steering wheel, look straight and answer all of his or her questions.
Still sounds very extreme and unnecessary if you ask me. So after admitting you that you're neither a police officer or a law major let me tell you this. Some of my best friends are NYPD, my sister in law in NYPD and they all agree a lot of cops including many of their coworkers at their precincts are complete assholes that totally abuse their power.

Any cop that would've unloaded his gun in "that guy" would've more than likely been severely disciplined, discharged and even charged for wrongful use of their weapon. Not all cops know what they're doing, a lot of them sign up for the awesome benefits and early retirement. A LOT of them are DIRTY, and A LOT of them think they're above the law. Again this perp should've just STFU and taken the $135 ticket and laughed it off. But it doesn't mean that just because he didnt he should've had clip after clip unloaded in him.
Appreciate 0