View Single Post
      09-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #18
BoomM3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Dealman View Post
Thanks and congrats to you on your order! The actual body color, Singapore is a bit richer looking in person. I liken it to a cross between a darker Space Gray and a lighter black. It also has a bit of dark blue in it at times, depending on distance and light. It really is a color that will appeal to people who like all different dark shades. As far as the Interior is concerned, this is the Sakhir, and it is a bit brighter in red tint to the fox. I had the two tone fox and black in my last M3. I prefer the brighter color red style and this fits the bill. If you prefer the more muted red tone, then you are going to find it perfect. When I downloaded the pictures, the first interior shot with the top down, made me say wow, it is no where near that bright in color in person.
awesome! i was going go with space grey- then figured everyone gets it and wanted something a bit different. If you get a chance, please post more pics in different lighting!

Congrats again! my wait continues..... Going to be a big change from my 96' acura!
Appreciate 0