View Single Post
      04-21-2021, 12:58 PM   #20
Kolianovskyi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 650i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opie55 View Post
Assuming you have ruled out a convertible, then you are only looking at the coupe if you want two doors. Yeah, the back seat is useless. I use mine in my convertible for adults who visit for tours around town occasionally, but those are short drives, and the driver and front passenger have to move their seats way forward. Putting an adult in the rear of a coupe might qualify as torture. The 6 is a very impractical car in many ways. But so are many enthusiast cars. When I got mine I said "this is a car with absolutely no reason to exist, and that's why I like it."
Frankly speaking, I do not like that soft top and considering limited number of colors available for 6er, I do not like white with black top or black with black. However, convertible might have more space above my head as I have little to no in 4er and like less 2in in 6er (because of roof that does not open so it is a little bit higher). I have two kids, 3,5yo and 1,5yo and I would want to put them on rear seats time to time.

So, 640 and all required mods on a top of it OR 650 (very limited number of cars available)?
Appreciate 0