06-21-2018, 08:45 PM   #21
rsuhandy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by av.7447 View Post
lol, FlyingAce, do you have anything else to do other than spy on this forum 24/7? Does anyone even work here??? 😅 I am still working on those photos I promised you... maybe coming in August now as I am back at work and didn’t get much time to enjoy my new car!

I did drive it in Canada, haha, and it was in fact competition M6. I wasn’t born yesterday... I didn’t get the VIN of the car when I was at the dealer on the M tour, so I can’t provide it to you. No point of arguing any more as I already stated my opinion and I will repeat that again: My e60 550 steering is more direct than that of a cp M6. Also I didn’t feel any considerable difference in the M6 CP and my non CP M6. The extra 15hp on topend, that’s a “maybe” as I unfortunately didn’t have a chance to hit 160mph on that day...if anyone here cares, I also happen to drive an M5 while i was there and it felt like a Cadillac on steroids compared to the M6. The new M5’s suspension on the Sport Plus setting felt softer than a comfort setting on my non CP M6. Overall I enjoyed a manual M2 the most and I am glad I got a 2018 M6 over the new M5!

The moral of the story is, do not wait for the M6 CP if you are buying one, I would rather have a B&O over CP... it is not a day and night difference. If you are getting a new one and dont give a f about money, might as well click that CP check for your personal inner soul satisfaction... other than that, if you need more power, get a tune...
I don't agree with your moral of the story...
Maybe some of us are just more sensitive to the CP changes.
Either way all you are stating is opinion and the rest of the community is entitled to theirs. You are saying the CP isn't worth it, which is fine for you since you can't tell the difference. But saying that there is no difference is essentially saying that the rest of us are morons; did you really not expect any push-back...
Appreciate 1
1MEANM628.50