View Single Post
      11-18-2022, 07:56 AM   #6
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielgmanm6 View Post

I don't care what mods you've done it's irrelevant to this thread and my comment. The 0-60 times and curb weights that i listed are STOCK, NON- COMP cars. Your original reply has literally nothing to do with my question.
OK, how about the weights you listed are incorrect because they don't reflect how much gas is in the tank. I can promise you I didn't add 200 lbs of accessories to my car to make it 4500 lbs I lightened my car, I didn't make it heavier. You're self righteous attitude is shining like a beacon.

Have you ever weighed your car? If you haven't, don't preach to me about what weights are relevant and what aren't. I gave you an actual weight full of fuel, not some published number from the manufacturer.
2018 M6 Gran Coupe> DME Stage 2 ECU Remap>Xpress Power Catless Downpipes>Resonator Delete> KW Height Adjustable Springs>Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser>Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler>Carbon Fiber Mirrors>IND Painted Front Grille> IND Painted Front Reflector>JR-34 Gunmetal Wheels, 20mm Spacer on rear, 10mm Spacer on front>RK Autowerks Carbon Air Intake>Racing Dynamics Carbon Engine Cover>Carbon Steering Wheel
Appreciate 0