Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
So all team bosses are wrong ?

Lets see this season with Perez, he had 2 team mates which aren't pancakes : Ricciardo and Sainz and both where slower in identical cars. In most races quite a lot at the finish line.

Driving in the rain you need even more a stable predictable car , for sure the red bull of last years was not. Please ask Gasly or Albon.

Still you don't here me saying he is a driving god. Above average and same level as Lewis , Senna , Schumacher etc.

Just hoping the RB en Merc are equal cars and we can see some wheel banging racing this year and quite sure its between those 2 again.

It would be nice if Lewis switched to Ferrari and battled with Leclerc. Can he do miracles in a 3rd of 4th row car?
Four times champ Vettel (in the dominant RB car) couldn't so having multiple titles hold little value to me.

As said in my first message here : I'm not a Max nutty (im dutch, he is from Belgium) . He makes races more entertaining to watch.
For me they all are driving gods.
All of what team bosses? The ones who vote Sir Lewis as the best driver?

As far as Sir Lewis goes, please cast your mind back to the 2009 season. He was in the validated 6th fastest car on the grid. With that car he garnered 4 pole positions and 2 race wins. Max has been in a top 3 car for 5 years and only has 3 pole positions. This is telling.

And as far as your rain statement goes, rain is the great equalizer. It eliminates nearly all car advantages. Lewis has won all but one rain race since 2014. I will also ask you to cast your mind back to Fuji 2007 and Silverstone 2008. Max has NO RACING PERFORMANCE similar to these.

Max is a very good driver and slightly above average. He isn't even close to Sir Lewis in performance, results, temperament and relentlessness.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
inTgr8r2431.50
Bongoxxx804.00