cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Hey friends, time to ask a question I wish I didn't have to.

How do you break up with someone that moved in with you? There's no financial obligation from her, or anything tying us together financially (lease under my name; bought a few articles of furniture together but am willing to pay her back if asked). But she's from another state, and it'd take her three days (at least) to go back and I doubt she's keen on doing that trip alone.

What do you think is the right thing to do? I don't want to just put someone on the curb, that's cruel - but I don't have any interest in continuing this relationship, either.
I'm sorry Pickle. Better to find out now though. Just be straight with her. Tell her you will help anyway you can. I imagine she has to figure out where to go? Or does she have parents to go back to? This can complicate things. You don't want to throw her to the curb, but you also don't want open ended while she decides where to go.

Keep us posted. Good luck.