06-21-2021, 12:35 PM   #26
MsGoGoMoto
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoidat69 View Post
I wasn't big into pots when I was in HS cause I was punk and it was for hippies. But I had horrible habit of my friends trying to get my high once I was really drunk. I'm probably the only person to puke after smoking but might have a lot to do with eating a lot of food while drunk and now high.. I'd murder a box of donuts or a ton of ice cream..

my good friend was big in to baked goods and she would be me to eat them and nothing Until several hours later I would be a family dinner high AF then doing the dishes and scrubbing a hole in the pasta pot.

I've been clean and sober for 20 years but totally support legalized weed 1000%.. I don't know of weeds destroying lives like booze which is legal. I didn't get into fight with anyone or thing besides food. I just wanted to laugh and chill.. These days, we need more laughing and chilling cause there are too many Francis'..
I'm sitting at the office with the "gee, I got stoned this weedkend" feeling. It's going to be a while the next time I do that again. It was good, but I was too panicky/nervous about responsibilities, career, sending a high e-mail by mistake, or something else that would Negatively impact my real world life. Everything that wasn't there when I was a stoner 25 years ago with a dead end job. I couldn't totally relax without a care In the world like back then.

Guess I'll move on to the best thing I got going.. getting that 10.25 idrive screen in my i3 and bimmercode.
. Getting a sound system upgrade and a amped stealth subwoofer.

Getting a damn spare tire kit!!!
Appreciate 0