Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S65-M3 View Post
I appreciate your opinion M3Rage. As much as I know M3 is expensive car to others, for me it is normal fun car that I like to drive. I also wouldn't also consider it an investment as it is a depreciating asset.

By all means I am not saying I will through my car anywhere for cheapest option, but in same time I am not looking to invest in 2k or even 1.5K for shipping a car. I would like something reasonable
I am not talking about the M3 as a typical investment that will yield you any sort of monetary profits. It was more along the lines of investing to have one of the best driving experiences out there for the money. If you aren't willing to spend around 2k for shipping then you are in for a world of trouble should there be an issue with a "cheaper" company. The reason JP Logistics is priced the way it is is because they own their own transportation fleet. They give you the white glove treatment when it comes to caring for and transporting your car meticulously. Cheaper options subcontract out to some of the most dodgy and unreliable companies to transport your car. They won't treat your car with care or respect and you will be stuck on the other end of the country not knowing where your car is, what condition it is in, and how it is being treated.

If you really are that concerned about spending 2K and you don't much care for keeping your car due to the particular specs it has, just sell it off and get a different one at your destination.
Appreciate 0