03-13-2021, 07:29 AM   #1074
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Those wheels definitely look better than Scott’s plastic wheels (although I’m on year 20-ish with my Scott’s spreader). Interested to hear how application goes with it. Been thinking about a new one for a while now.
i've been using my Scott's for about 4 years now. it does the job but doesn't hold as much product as i'd like it to. also it bothers my back that i'm hunched over doing .50 acre because it's handles are low. at least with this new one i can somewhat stand upright. i have my tow behind spreader but sometimes i feel like i'm not hitting everything cause i can't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmack View Post
Does anyone with a high traffic lawn found a real solution to keeping it nice? I have two kids and two big dogs so my grass and soil is always compressed and by mid-summer it's half dead. I have tried targeted aerating and overseeding but it hasn't really worked. This year I am planning on aerating and overseeding the entire lawn with some stronger grasses, perennial ryegrasses and red fescus blend.

Any other tips that have actually worked for you?
from Allyne Hayne and the other grass gurus on Youtube you probably want to select a grass blend for high traffic. you'll probably have to do a search on that
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
jmack548.50