06-25-2020, 06:33 PM   #471
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Wowie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
As you know my friend . Belgium has the best beers in the world .
The wood support is from Kwak , but also from others ..Some call it tulip glasses .
“When special one-off beers are included, the total number of Belgian beer brands is approximately 8,700.”
This was in 2011 => http://www.beerlycoherent.com/2011/0...are-there.html

Cheers my friend !
Thank you my friend!
Wowie - 8,700 beers....now that is a selection!

You may recall that my wife and I visited Brugge in Nov 2014; we were staying in the 7th in Paris on Rue Cler in an apartment for two weeks and our daughters said we must spend one night in Brugge....we took the train and dined in the town square - it was Armistice Day (early Nov) and it was sunny and warm! We dined al fresco and I had a Kwak the size of the one in the pic from your post....it was GOOD! I'll never forget there were a group of businessmen sitting near us and they had Kwaks that were HUGE....and they were drunk....and every time they tipped the Kwak to drink from it - they spilled the beer down the front of their business suits....it was hilarious! The hotel we stayed in was beautiful and the town of Brugge was so much fun. We found an incredible English pub near our hotel and I had fish and chips....it was soooooooo good.