View Single Post
      03-07-2020, 12:53 PM   #4
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 m5

like u i'm in the market - i have 650 gc now And want the M6

1. carvana - the way u make it sound is you can easily buy ( probably true) & easily return ( knowing car dealers i highly doubt)
i'm just say with that think i'd be extremely cautious.. if u return the car i'd bet there's done BS re-stocking fee - or taxes or something .... in theory sounds great but i'm willing to bet returning a car isn't that easy

2. mannheim - like u i have access — i even have buddy's account info to login — here's few issues
- you buy it there ... gotta do all homework prior n take chance
- largest hiccup i see —- is theres not many m6 gran coupes going through auction — like mannheim pennsylvania- maybe has 2-3 a month tops going through it — what are the chances your going to find the year you want / the right miles / color combo etc... ? slim

if u want i can look on monday for you - but u can run report on all m6 gran coupes that sold — & it's not many — so my point is ...
a. not knowing car history is big chance
b. may take few months before the car n year n price you find cones along

i'd find the car you like & know the history & but a car with a warranty or out a warranty on it — any car regardless of make n model needs items replaced & on an M model it's 3x normal price — so wear n tear is inevitable- warranty is huge & but car w warranty or buy car cheap enough to put a $4k warranty on it ( or whatever they costs - i just know they are not cheap)

all of course is my 2c — it's your money your life — you do whatever your comfortable with

hope that helps a little at lease