View Single Post
      09-03-2018, 02:33 PM   #32
Bitchn5ive
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 550i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSUGOGRN View Post
I wish I had some good news for you or a reputable shop that I could recommend but unfortunately I have neither. I did end up finding a shop that was a reasonable price and they started to install the springs but about halfway through they discovered that the rear shocks are leaking. So I told them to stop and I called up the BMW dealership since I was still covered under my warranty and they were kind enough to swap out the Springs when they did the shock warranty replacement. I would share the name of the shop but I don't think they would appreciate that as they ultimately concluded that they would not like to do a job like that again. I don't understand why everybody else throughout the country has such an easy job finding a shop that can easily swap out there Springs but in Denver it is damn near impossible. I wish you the best of luck and please keep us posted on what you are able to find.
Thanks for the response!

Well that surely ended up saving you quite a bit of dough. Good of the shop to point it out.

I almost bought springs last week. I'm glad I didn't. Finding a place to install them with out ripping my face off might be more challenging than it seems. I'll f/u assuming I have success....
Appreciate 0