View Single Post
      09-21-2018, 08:05 AM   #2
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

You can use one of the online part databases to look up the actual wheel style number of the wheels you have and it will give you the offset specs for the specific wheels you have. Some online part database sites that you can go to quickly are below. Just type in the last 7 digits of your VIN or select the appropriate info that describes the model/build date etc...then click the BROWSE tab and go to the WHEEL diagrams. Again, if you pull up the wheel diagrams for the F06 M6...check out what the wheel offsets are for the BMW wheels offered...and you'll get an idea of what offsets to look for if shopping for aftermarket wheels:
  1. www.realoem.com
  2. www.bmwfans.info
  3. www.etk.cc

Or you can use one of the BMW wheel style sites to find you specific wheel...it will give the offset specs (look for ET:_ _):
Or you can use the chart below to see what the allowable wheel offset range is for a particular BMW model...the range is based on the min/max offsets of most of the common/popular wheels for each model. There may be some slight variance either way...for example, I believe the F06 M6 rear wheels have a lower offset (like down to 25mm):

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 09-21-2018 at 08:13 AM..
Appreciate 0