View Single Post
      02-22-2021, 09:45 AM   #2857
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

On maybe a 10 day streak of hitting the gym each day. Hell even golfed on top of the gym yesterday while being uncomfortably hungover throughout the process. I'm a glutton for punishment, usually after a night out I'll push even harder in the gym. This usually leads to me getting sick or coming very close to being sick lol. Starting to lean out, will keep the diet strict throughout the week. My shoulders/chest/back area seems to be staying a little larger this time around, not fat but muscle. Maybe it's because I'm getting older and starting to hold more weight up top - not sure if others had a similar experience as they aged.

Saturday was shoulders/biceps, yesterday was chest, and today was heavy cardio and core. All in all I am feeling pretty solid. Upper back tightness is still present, although I just ordered the link below. It'll show up tomorrow and I am beyond pumped to try it. Reviews are great and I'll be sure to give an update once I use it. Knee issue is ongoing. Seems to have been improving over the last few days though. Continuing to be mindful of it and not over work it in any way.

https://www.amazon.com/Acumobility-U...008655&sr=8-27
Appreciate 0