Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I'm going to let you translate my response to the rest.

Sitä hän on. Todella ärsyttyvää sillä hän ei edes tiedä, onko kyseessä lehti- vai kuusipuu. Hän kyllä pystyy kääntämään sanat paremmin kuin minä, mutta erittäin insinöörimäisesti.

Englanti on kolmas tahi neljäs kieleni. Olen kohtuullisen hyvä tässä mutta myönnän että dysleksiani aiheuttaa varsin huvittavia mokia usein.

Suomenkieli on kaikkea muuta kuin pari i- kirjainta, saati yläpilkkuja. Hakukone yhteinen jota käytät tämän kääntämiseen ei tule saamaan merkityksiä lainkaan oikein. Suomi on sille liian monimutkainen.

Good luck with it.
I have taken your advice and translated it - hehe - using the common search engine you referenced! The part about the newspaper and the spruce log is my favorite.

Here it is:
Quote:
That's what he is. Really annoying because he does not even know whether it is a newspaper or spruce logs. He certainly is able to translate the words better than I do, but very engineery.
English is the third Tahi fourth tongue. I'm reasonably good at this but I admit that dyslexia causes quite amusing bugs often.
Finnish language is anything but a couple of letters i, let alone an apostrophe. Common search engine that you will use this translation is not going to get meanings at all correct. Finland has it too complicated.
Appreciate 1