01-02-2019, 07:03 PM   #3
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclin View Post
So I discovered, at an inopportune moment, that my car is missing the tire compressor and sealant. Cursed myself out for never checking.

Does anybody have a part number by chance? Can somebody take a pic so that I can see what it looks like?

Is there a cover that goes over the compressor storage space (besides the false trunk floor). I'm assuming the compressor and sealant goes in the space between the battery and the bumper, under the false floor of the trunk?

Thanks in advance!
If you're going to go with the BMW Mobility Kit...I prefer this one because the sealant canister is built-in to the hard case...so you don't have to keep up with the air compressor and the separate canister of sealant. Plus everything (the compressor w/sealant, gloves, & gauge all fit into a zippered pouch that has a hook that allows you to secure the kit to one of the hooks/anchors in the trunk. The sealant canister is also replaceable if you ever have to use it...just buy & replace.

In the 4dr GC, it fits in the back section of the trunk and yes, the GC has a cover over this sunken hiding place. Not sure what the 2dr coupe & vert have.

BMW part number: 71 10 2 333 674

Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 01-02-2019 at 07:20 PM..
Appreciate 0