05-24-2020, 10:49 PM   #1185
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Wifey does some interesting things with cauliflower, which by itself I normally can't stand. But Wifey makes a spicy/breaded/apricot cauliflower that is quite tasty. Or riced and mixed with other ingredients/sauces.

This cookbook has some awesome meals. One of my favorites is their red bean/coconut rice/mango dish. But the book itself is worth reading just for the laughs. They pull no punches and speak their minds. I've laughed out loud just reading the recipe directions even though I don't do the cooking.

https://www.amazon.com/Thug-Kitchen-...dp/1623363586/
Interesting. It's a pretty crazy ingredient. Didn't take pics but yesterday she made it like a pizza. Basically just made a base of cauliflower topped it with all the typical pizza stuff, cheese, tomato sauce, onions even had ham or bacon I think. Cooked it in the oven like a pizza, house even smelled like pizza. Came out soooo good it tasted just like you were eating a veggie pizza.

One thing that I did learn to make myself is some low carb chocolate chip cake. Easiest thing I've ever made, basically throw egg, almond flour, baking powder and some coconut oil into a bowl, mix it all up, throw some dark chocolate chips in it. Microwave for 1:20 and you got "cake"!
Appreciate 2
M_Six16891.50