View Single Post
      09-11-2020, 05:41 PM   #10
Rahul718
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 Comp 6mt

Wow where to start.... father of 2. The boy is 2 years old and the girl is 7 months, born just before the pandemic. Been working from home for the past 6 months. Work is giving everyone the option of working from home for the foreseeable future or coming in on a staggered 3 day a week (with the following week WFH) schedule. Guess what I picked? Yep... I’m one of the few fools who is opting to go back just because I need a change of environment.

I love my kids but the youngest one is really making life pretty tough. The constant whining and crying just because she needs to be held is really testing mine and my wife’s patience, and my wife has the patience of a...well...very patient person lol. One kid is pretty manageable in regards to still being able to do a lot of what you did before but with minor modification. With two young kids close in age, forget about it. I can’t remember the last time I was able to watch a movie in peace with my wife or eat a meal in peace. From the moment your first kid is born, it’s all about them, rightfully so. My car, my motorcycle, the gym... they’re all still a part of my life but it takes modification to make them work. I just wish my wife and I spaced out having kids a bit more... I think we’re definitely done with having kids.

It definitely makes you appreciate everything your parents did for you when you have your own kids.

A pic of two car seats in an f82 for the nonbelievers
Attached Images

Last edited by Rahul718; 09-11-2020 at 05:48 PM..
Appreciate 1
rcracin1242.50