View Single Post
      01-25-2021, 08:09 PM   #1
yusufp92
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Need your advice on a 2017 M6 Gran Coupe

Hey everyone, new guy here.

I am very very close to purchasing a 2017 BMW M6 Gran Coupe from one of the non BMW dealerships in brooklyn in the next few days and I just have a few questions since I've never owned a BMW, (but drove M's many many times).

I understand this vehicle is on a top end of the M's and maintenance could be very expensive. I believe I've found a good deal on this one, with a competition package, and an executive package. One thing I cannot help but think about is if it's possible to roll back the miles on these cars. I know for newer end of german cars it's impossible to roll it back, but I still have to ask. I do not suspect them of doing so, but it is still in the back of my head.

This car has 4 months of original factory warranty left, and I will look to extend it. Does BMW offer extension to these M models through dealerships? If so, how much does it typically cost? If BMW doesn't offer extended warranties, what is a best and I guess affordable 3rd party warranty company which i can go with?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0