View Single Post
      10-25-2023, 05:21 PM   #7
Kaizer84
Rep
Drives: 2016 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSteven View Post
Welcome! Beautiful ride. I'm from Queens but grew up and live in Central FL now. 13 Coupe here with 47k miles now. H&Rs, Vorsteiners, carbon goodies, Soul PP exhaust. Been plenty satisfied with the stock power and happy with the reliability. Building my single turbo JDM 94 Supra so keeping the M6 the tame weekend date night car and the Supra for when I really want to boogie LOL.
Your M6 is beautiful man, the combination of your drop and wheel choice is spot on I must say

I hear you in regards to it being the weekend date night car, definitely the perfect car for that job. I really see why a lot folks call this car an excellent GT car, because it performs well in so many areas. Cruising around town, date night with your lady, highway missile, and eats up the road on long drives like nothing.

Your Supra, what can I say, that is one of the best project cars to have, a true classic. That 2J and the power it’s capable of is other worldly. Not to mention the signature sound, especially with a big single turbo. Man those are JDM legends for sure. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it when it’s all done. I hope you post pics and videos here. Definitely an awesome combo of cars you’ve got there.

Thanks for the welcome.
Appreciate 1
JDMSteven474.50