View Single Post
      10-30-2023, 03:20 AM   #3
CININ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i Gran Coupe

Hi Qsilver7,

Thank you for responding to my issue, when I was disconnecting the battery I had disconnected the negative terminal, and made sure it wasn’t able to make contact.

Connected drive opens up but I’m not sure if it’s normal it directs to three different phone numbers(mobile care, hotline and your services)

For further context which I should have listed previously, after the dissconnecting the battery the next morning a family member someone had drove the car. Mean while apparently to them everything was working well. Until, they were waiting at an intersection and the car had made a (loud noise) from the engine bay they do not recall it being either mechanical or electrical. Although at that moment the car had losses all power and then started up Again.

After that the cars had issue with navigation(never ending loading) picture search(“no content available for this theme”) the software update setting being grayed out and weirdly mobile devices connect to the car and communicate, but aren’t seen in thr multimedia.

Fortunately I already had an appointment booked with a certified bmw mechanic, but I would be great if anyone knew what the problem is, im guessing that there is a physical disconnection thus the loud bang.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0