View Single Post
      11-25-2019, 04:30 AM   #12
MMMM6GC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomM6 View Post
You car looks like new! Thank you for describing your thought process. I have concluded that it will help so I am planning on doing the whole car and wheels and the fabric top. I was not sure about the value of doing the wheels but will do it since it will totally decontaminate the whole car. I also decided to do the 5year cquartz application for additional protection. I like to keep my cars like new and this one was spec'd to my exact liking and I think is one of BMW's best designs so I am planning on keeping it.
So I have some price quotes for you - these are rough as I'm out of town for a bit and don't have the quotes infront of me:

1 - All American Paint Protection - Rockville MD
Paint Correction + Ceramic Coat $3k, Xpel front (bumper,hood,wings etc) c$3k, total inc taxes $7.3k

These guys are the absolute business, but their prices are what they are....

2 - DC Clear Autobra - Alexandria VA

Jason is the man - he did my buddies brand new RS5 (detail,correction,xpel front (bumper, hood, wings, rockers, rear bumper) and just generally had crazy OCD attention to detail. He did everything for c.$3.3k and quoted the same deal for my 6GC - NB this is without Ceramic coating

3 - Atomic Auto Salon - Columbia MD
Discussed their Silver package (second from highest) which included paint correction, 1 coat ceramic and Suntek PPF front. They threw in some goodies and had the best price easily - c. $3.2k for everything.

That's a rough guide - get on the phone with them directly for a more accurate quote based on what you're looking for. Unfortunately I'm going to have to hold off for a few months (paid $7k up front for extended warranty) so I have a bit of time to shop around more / save up before going ahead with it. Let us know any quotes you get or who you end up going with!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
TomM674.00