View Single Post
      02-28-2023, 05:42 PM   #26
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

I absolutely LOVE it.

I’ve been doing it for almost 3 years now. The only problem is once you start, it’s emotionally painful to stop. I currently cannot get Botox due to being 4.5 months pregnant, though I tried very hard to convince my doctor to inject me.

It’s addictive. You see yourself in a new, better way. You’re nearly perfect. For me, it lasts about 5 months. I haven’t had any since August so my face has been reset to its factory settings and seeing wrinkles again is hard to accept right now I have an RN on standby to inject me in the recovery room.

They do have a rewards system through Allē. You get points for every unit. They send you random $75 and $50 coupons all the time. It’s not really expensive, but over a decade it will add up.

Have her try it out. It’s not permanent and your face is completely normal when it wears off. There is no down time. It takes less than 2 minutes from start to finish. It’s not painful at all. I’ve converted three of my friends to regular Botox clients now, they love it. There is nothing to lose by trying it. If she doesn’t like it, don’t get it again. It’s pretty simple.
Appreciate 2
DocL1940.50