View Single Post
      06-07-2019, 12:02 PM   #7
benacto
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Singapore Grey M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirkaismyname View Post
I share a good chunk of those cars with you, with most recently being the F10 CP with the intent to get into a '17 GC CP-- but the tech and lack of adaptive cruise control is turning me away. Also ride is a bit stiffer even in comfort mode.

So, what's your next car? e63samg? GT63? s63 coupe? rs7?! non-CP F90?
You know what’s surprising... I recently found out my wife was not a fan of the F10. She said the M6 is way more comfortable. When I had my F10, I test drove the 6 series and thought, I can never get into this with having a family. But actually, everyone likes it way more.
The ride is a tiny bit stiffer due to the lack of bushing in the chassis I believe. It was the first thing I notice. But I quickly learn to like it cus it gives back the response that the size of the M6 GC needs.
I thought about the M5 CP as a second option when I was looking for a vehicle, but that silver dash interior was really bothering me. The M6 interior just seem so much more designed for driver.
I am a fan of the AMG, in the end... it came down to the overall looks inside and out. The newer E class seems a little boring to me.
Appreciate 0