Mr. M6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6

Garage List
2014 BMW M6 F06  [9.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx__xs View Post
exactly. 40 hp on stage 2 is garbage. people with no mods could get that easily. look, the reason i went with mission is because i read 3-4 great reviews for them. so i thought i would get great results as well. apparently not. he is blaming my model year (13) and my fuel (91)..your mileage may vary? all i wanted was a refund. and i would delete his tune from my car. he refused so i guess this review was inevitable. im still going to delete the tune when i get the chance.

i did not get a baseline. he told me i dont need it , for both dyno sessions. i asked him if i should and he said no because he has tons of m6 m5 baseline dynos and mine will not be far off, so listening to his advice i did not get a baseline. driving my m6 stock it did not at all feel underpowered having driven other m6's before.

run 3 was the best figures from my first dyno session. i did like 6 runs.

8 and 9 are from the second dyno session. run 7 was like 540 hp and 550 torque so i assumed it was wheelspin or something. as you can see after i drove 2 hours to get it retuned, let him drive the car, run diagnostics, tweak the boost, this that, i lost hp and torque. i dont have time for this..

its a dynojet. its the dyno he told me to go to.

i dont like ruining companies reputations. but when he said theres no refund i got mad. if im not happy with the software, and i want to remove it, why no refund? thats bullshit money hungry shit if you ask me. i already gave him a chance to fix it but it got worse as you can see in the dyno.
go with BM3 you will like it 100%
good luck with your next tune