View Single Post
      12-31-2018, 11:39 AM   #16
Flo1989
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

Update...

So I received part of my "black out package" items in the mail over the past week. Nothing has been installed yet because for one, I decided I want the RPI ram air scoops so I'll knock that out + the grill install at the same time. And as for the fender vents, I want to wait until I have the windows tinted and chrome door handle strips wrapped simply because I think it'll look best if done simultaneously. This will take place in the next two weeks.

The car has actually been in paint the past week as I had the whole front bumper redone. There were visible flaws - scuffs, scraps etc. that I could not stand, but now it looks brand new! The orange side markers were also sprayed and a new OEM plastic 3 piece lip was mounted. The old one was beat and made for a serious eye sore.

I also installed new decals on the calipers as the 'M' had faded off. The decals I purchased were slightly bigger than OEM, but I think it works well as these brakes are massive. It was a bit difficult to "install" for someone who is OCD with this crap as each strip had to be applied separately, but with a great deal of patience, it ended up working out.

Better view from a few feet back..

I ordered the Megan Racing axel back a couple of days ago, so I'm hoping to have that installed within the next week two weeks. Winter plays a part in the hold up, but whenever I can, exhaust clips will be provided.
Appreciate 0