View Single Post
      01-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #32
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
The M8 GC in person is flat our gorgeous! That said I probably will never go back to an AWD car. I just switched from an Rs7 to an M6 GC Comp. I loved the Rs7. It's shockingly fast and delivers the power with such force, it's hard to believe it's so big. That said, I never felt pure driving joy. Sure, the sound of the sport exhaust, downshifts and launches were loads of fun, I'm not looking for a quarter mile race beast. The M6 delivers the joy I've missed since I sold my E90 M3. MDM Mode with limited traction control let's the car slide around and have fun, especially when the power comes on in second gear! I'm aware you can adjust the new AWD system so it MAY be best if both worlds. I'll have to drive one to determine. But I will say, I'm an HUGLEY impressed with how this car delivers power, drives etc. Absolutely phenomenal car, especially for modern BMW which hasn't impressed me much past the E90 M3.

Point I'm making, take it from someone who came from high power, AWD luxury sedan. This chassis is spectacular
I know exactly how you feel,I came from a Merc E63s the whole feel of the M6 is just pure machine
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 1
EnVe461037.50