View Single Post
      12-11-2019, 01:21 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Variant Wheels - Available at Vivid Racing!

Variant Wheels - Available NOW

PM, call, or email for pricing!

ChrisK@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x226 | www.vividracing.com

Hi folks!

Recently, we were visited by our friends over at Variant Alloy Wheels, a company local to us here in sunny Arizona. We had a great chat about new and exciting things they are working on and I decided to make a post feature some of their awesome wheels!

So the question is... Who is Variant Alloy Wheels?

Fresh on the scene and here to change the way you look at purchasing wheels for your car. This semi-custom built luxury alloy wheel company tailors wheels exactly to your BMW's needs. Coupled by an industry first, 3 Year Road Hazard protection program its no wonder why everyone is making the switch! With over 15 years of aftermarket wheel experience, the Variant name has blown up over the course of 11 months solidifying themselves as a major player in the wheel world. Utilizing Cold Vertical Forging techniques, Variant Alloy Wheels is here to help you with a perfect set of wheels for your car.

With the introduction of new tech and higher quality cars being released into the marketplace, the Variant Alloy Wheel team saw gaps that they thought need to be filled. Taking the guesswork out of the equation and applying technical data has allowed the Variant team to fit wheels better and continue to push the boundaries in the alloy wheel world. Tired of bland fitment? Unsure how or what to order? No problem at all give me a call or check them out online at www.variantwheels.com to take part in the Variant experience.

As of right now, they have 3 designs available in their flow formed series:

Argon (20x9,10,10.5,11):

Krypton (20x9, 10, 10.5, 11):

And finally, Xenon (19x8.5, 10, 11 / 20x9, 10, 11):

All three of these wheels come in a wide variety of widths and offsets to meet your fitment needs.

Variant offers a few different finishes and a turn around time of about 3-5 business days to mill your wheels to spec.

They also offer full ceramic coating service prior to shipping!

Also, at the beginning of next year, Variant will start their forged line: Sixty61. Which means they will soon be offering 1, 2 and 3 piece wheels. I've attached a sneak peak below:

Anyway, on to some awesome photos. If you have any questions feel free to reply below or reach out to me directly!

Don't mind the M5 - I just wanted to show this stunning bronze to you all!

ChrisK@vividracing.com
+1.480.966.3040 x226
www.vividracing.com

[/B]

Last edited by vividracing; 02-03-2020 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0