southern6er22
Southern6er22
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i xDrive M Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
Individual is totally worth it, if I were to order the 6GC I would definitely get the individual. here is our 7 individual.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tekdesi...7628021216722/
I think that is the nicest looking BMW Interior I have ever seen - absolutely stunning. What color is that on the outside?

As for special orders and negotiations, I got a very good deal when I ordered my car last November. My dealer didn't have a very big selection of 6ers, especially coupes, and none of them with xDrive, so I had no choice other than to order. There were some great incentives going on (Mission to Drive Sales Event) at the time, but I don't think I could've gotten a better deal if I bought from stock. They didn't have any money tied up in this car, and I gave them a $5000 deposit with my order. They essentially just had to do some paperwork to sell this car. That was just my dealership, and they were great to work with. Professionalism may not be universal, but the reality of special orders is. My understanding is that the wait for ordering these cars has increased significanly (particularly in some places in Europe), so I suppose they could try to force your hand in buying off the lot so they don't have to wait so long to get the sale.
Appreciate 0