m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I will check with the dealer about Priority 1 color options - thanks for that info.

As far as ordering base coupe and then matching M-sport body panels, aside from the expense (plus labor, etc) I'd be concerned about getting the exact match on the Ruby Black.

Although that would be cheaper than ordering the 640i GC with the exact color configuration I like, and then having 2 of the doors cut off

If/when I find out anything I'll post back on this thread also in case others have the same questions.

BTW, on the 640i GC, I should have mentioned that the Individual paint colors are available as part of the M-Sport package, while the Amaro Brown (and a few other individual leather options) is a standalone $5k option, so the paint colors aren't exactly stand-alone, they are just being offered as part of either package.

On the option to buy the M sport body kit, and the color match question, what I meant was, you buy the kit and then you have it sprayed by BMW, so the color match would be exact.

Regarding the GC, yes thanks. I understood you as I almost bought one last week before deciding on the 335i, but thats another story. They are targeting the car to be individual so that is the reasoning they allow the purchase of the indi colors on the Msport kits. The leather option is pricy, but that also includes the full leather package(meaning doors, central areas, and dash) so the 5K isnt far off the regular price for the upgraded packages. They're very nice, but....
Appreciate 0