Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335i

Garage List
2014 f13 M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipple View Post
I have 32k on my original set of pads CCBs(no track) and they still look like they never wore , it’s funny even when I check the computer it’s telling me to check or replace in the next 36k miles, If you watch the How it’s made vid on YouTube they say CCBs last 60X longer than steel , they are amazing! But anyway I will be running out of warranty myself , I’m always on top of my maintenance, hoping for the best , I’m going to do some mods in the spring myself downpipes, tune , first then if I want it louder get some kind of exhaust mod
do you live in an area that does emission testing? I really want to do downpipes so I can go stage 2 but I don't want to deal with emissions in Atlanta and can't even imagine the headache of having them installed while living in LA. But do you think the CCBs are worth it? And on a scale of 1-10 (1 being not so bad, 10 being it sounds like you needed new brakes last week) how bad is the squealing? I like the way they look so I wouldn't mind retrofitting them but I don't want to deal with a ridiculous amount of squealing.

Last edited by ikenjoku7; 12-30-2018 at 09:21 AM..
Appreciate 0