Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N52UNED View Post
That's a bit uncalled for. Your previous one was better with 6th street restaurants.

Just because I didn't list what research I've done ... doesn't mean you should assume I haven't done any. The fact that I mentioned "local spots that won't be packed with people" should've been a bit of a clue that I wasn't looking for published tourist info or typical tourist spots.

I've been on the website. I've also spoken to relatives in Dallas who've been there .... but I was also looking for some other insights that aren't listed on an obvious search from folks who have gone to an F1 race at COTA.

Hell, you live in Austin and all you can say is that witty quip. Gee ... surprised you didn't state to check out ASL and what concerts they have at that time. Seriously ... what insight from a local ... and not one restaurant recommendation, just go to 6th St.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N52UNED View Post
... and I'm done reading your Google search information. Great insights from a local. Your assistance was greatly diminished with your make your own decisions comment. Which made any other information condescending. And no you didn't say a lot besides 6th street. You actually gave me a link to COTA!!! ... Seriously?

It couldn't have killed you to say ... these are great off the beaten path places to eat.

* BJ's BBQ is really good local spot ... tender brisket but their ribs are great

* La Cantina has awesome taco's

* The Chop is a good place if you're looking for a nice steak that's under $20

OR

* The Austin Zoo or the Aquarium is a good way to kill time, neither are that expensive and can kill a few hours.

Indeed "Southern Hospitality" is dead ... and living their doesn't mean the folks that do ... are.

And without 1 mention of what else to bring to the track ... it would seem you haven't even gone to a F1 race at COTA.

Whatever ... move onto someone else's thread.
WOW... What an asshole.
Appreciate 0