07-16-2020, 03:08 PM   #2364
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Well, the wedding venue is shutting down through September. So now we are pushing everything to 2021... Pretty bummed about this, but we were concerned with the out-of-town people not being able to attend so maybe it is for the best. What I am annoyed about is the fact that I am damn near wedding shape. So idk what I want to do now. Continue to cut or start bulking. Decisions decisions...
just keep working out. unless that's all you planned for was just to look good on your big wedding day?

so i'm always wearing stringers and tank tops to the gym. there's quite a few times last week and this week i wore just a t-shirt and man does it bother me big time. maybe it's just me but i feel suffocated and i sweat even more. really mind efs me cause i feel like i'm overheating! anyone else feel the same way or am i just being a bitch
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00