View Single Post
      04-16-2019, 09:29 AM   #47
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
OP would have received a better response if he didn't act like he was 5 and wish ill will against a cop for something HE did.

Did he know he was speeding? yes. Does he know that is against the traffic law? yes. Then he should realize that he can get pulled over for it and quit bitching. If anyone speeds and is mad at anyone but themselves when they get a ticket that are an idiot. It is a known risk with a known possibly penalty. Grow up.
Agreed. I realize the OP has spelled vagabond backwards, but my mind struggles with words spelled backwards and it took me a while to realize that.

Names spelled like that makes me tend to feel like I'm as dyslexic as they come, or I'm channeling Lups or some crap like that and I look at his user name and my mind comes up with "BM douchebaga" somehow.

I don't think he's actually a douchebag IRL, probably just bitter about being pulled out of the crown and posted before he really had time to calm down and think about things. I suspect he's learned a valuable lesson...namely there is very little sympathy for the situation.
Appreciate 2
Lups11826.50
minn1914036.00