United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The J-Man View Post
Between 2009 and 2013, I shipped over 200,000 packages with USPS. Zero were lost or damaged.

Right now, I have 6 purchases for Christmas presents that are in limbo with USPS. Tracking hasn’t updated. One package is as old as November 12th. Another package has taken 12 days to move from CT to MA (I’m in Colorado). Now, today, I find out that my Xbox Series X from Amazon has disappeared without a trace. Neither Amazon nor USPS knows what happened.
Damn that sucks, I didn't get my PS5 on launch day bc FedEx loaded it on the wrong truck and I was pissed. Amazon blows for using USPS for a $600 Xbox. I backed out of a few eBay deals bc the sellers refused to use anything but USPS even though I offered to cover all shipping costs. For the items that were already purchased, where the sellers turned down my request where I pay for shipping and UPS to pick the package up from their location, are all getting negative feedback. All 3 of those are at the bottom of piles at DCs for a couple weeks now.

USPS is taking their time with these thinking the customers complaining will make their situation better somehow but all its going to do is push us to exclusively use UPS or FedEx, ill never trust them again.
Appreciate 0