Thread: M6 Annoyances
View Single Post
      10-03-2019, 12:23 PM   #1
hirkaismyname
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F06 CP GC

M6 Annoyances

I've had my F06 for about a month now and here are some things I can't stand. What do you find annoying in the M6? And how have you fixed the issue?

1. No auto close trunk
2. Have to reach behind you to engage the roller shades for the rear passenger windows -- typically like to engage the roller shades for privacy & heat reduction
3. Can't adjust the passenger seat
4. No freaking distance control in cruise control *arrghh* -- the 7 series had it a while ago -- hate that it wasn't translated down to the 6's -- they're more EXP!
5. No real good place to put the phone/keys whilst driving. -- They door handles are the size of a pill box
6. Road noise is really high for the price of this vehicle
7. If you tint the windows the edges look polkodotty (hard to explain) -- its just not clean looking -- all black.
8. No pops, or firebacks from the twin turbos -- I know you can get downpipes to solve this problem -- but I don't like the fumes within the cabin, nor droning.
9. Oh and this car is a LOVE BUG magnet -- sheesh just want to keep her in the garage for the whole month....
10. Folding mirrors stock -- I don't want to reprogram the car and risk voiding the warranty.

Don't get me wrong, I love this car. These are all small annoyance that go right out the window above 4K RPM combined with the sheer joy emerging via adrenaline. It's a roller coaster on wheels. love...love...loveee.

Cheers,
H
Appreciate 1