Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
I should hope so, since he's had a car that is light years better than everyone else on the grid.
The Red Bull was fastest in testing, the first race and this race. Only the one-lap prowess of Sir Lewis put it on pole and gave it fastest lap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
Today says otherwise.

Did you see Lewis struggling? lol

Lewis is the 'luckiest' man in F1 since years. Today with the Red Flag....

Though I never was a real fan of Nico Rosberg, Rosberg showed what happens when you're the 'first' driver and 'Master of the UniFIAerse' now is Lewis.

But anyway.

Cheers
Robin
Nico won the Championship through Lewis having the most attrition of any Mercedes driver in 2016, not through driving action on the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
Lewis was saved by Russell and Bottas

Cheers
Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
That was a fun race.
Verstappen drove a good race...to be fair I was expecting him to throw it off the track at some time during the race but the Red Bull has so much downforce and grip.
Hamiltons recovery drive was pretty impressive...smart also to use the DRS advantage he had from passing Lando to get fastest lap.
Good to see the Macs and the Ferrari in the mix.
Bodes well for the rest of the season.
He lost in on the restart but didn't fully lose it. Pure luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post
MKSixer

Notice how it’s always the Lewis haters with the excuses for his wins & recovery drives? And excuses for Max or whoever they support when they lose?

We Lewis fans will continue to bask in our glory until any other driver wins 7 titles, 99 poles and, 96 wins.
So probably for the next 20 to 25 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Can't actually call it a recovery drive when it was only made possible because of a red flag
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0