United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmarsh39 View Post
Hi All!

Today, I noticed after driving for a bit with the windows down (all 4), the drivers rear window would "bounce" if I did the one touch up. What I mean is, trying to get it to auto close, it goes about 3/4, then bounces back down to open. I have to manually hold it to close it. Is this something that is programmable, or an issue?

I will be taking it to the dealer for a right rear rattle noise, so this may be added, just wondering if I can change this setting.

Thanks!
You will see this periodically, but not regularly. I see it maybe once every 3 or 4 months. When it happens, push and hold the button down while the window goes all the way down. Continue to hold for a couple seconds after it is all the way down. No pull and hold while the window goes all the way up. Continue to hold for a couple seconds. That usually does the trick.
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 1
mgmarsh39255.00