View Single Post
      10-31-2018, 07:40 AM   #1384
Shiza
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3, X5, Ram 2500, Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Reminds me of driving to work a few weeks ago. Some cunt pulled out in front of me so I ended up up her ass b/c of it. She could have just waited 2 seconds for me to go by then pull out. She did this only to stop a few yards up the road to pull into her driveway.

But wait, there's more...as she is stopped waiting to turn into her driveway, she is flipping out with hand motions yelling pointing to her driveway. Yes, bitch, I see your turn signal. I am not the one in the wrong here. She must have been having a bad day.
The other day I was driving down the road behind a dump truck and changed lanes in front a of car(with plenty of room) and had to slow down immediately because traffic ahead. One minute later the car that I "cut off" pulls up next to me and rolls down his windows and starts yelling obscenities at me. I roll down my window just smiling and laughing, which makes him more upset and hilarity ensues. A couple minutes later I realize he looks suspiciously like the president of my company. Thank god he was just a doppelganger
Appreciate 2
________4160.00