View Single Post
      02-26-2021, 02:26 PM   #8200
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
I got up and walked out...not her, she was left on her bed. Later on, she told me she thought I was just going to the bathroom and would return. My mind set back then was that I was king (fool/childish I know) and I wanted to test my powers. Needless to say I wasn't invited "in" for a bit of time. Fast forward a few years, she cheated on me while I was in recovery from all wisdom teeth being pulled out while she was away on a camping trip "with her family". Smelt a rat real fast and her mom was a great source for my investigate work. And then ultimately on my last trip to visit her while she was away at school, she broke up with me...via a greeting card. I guess she was kind enough to let me hit it one last time while on that same visit .
My bad. I meant to type "How could you expect her not to get upset after you walked out?"

Craziness man. I plan to hang on to the greeting card break up. Definitely going to use this at some point in my life. Maybe on a get well soon card or a birthday card. Good shit.
Appreciate 0