Garage List
2024 G87 M2  [0.00]
2023 Mclaren 720s  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2023 BMW X5MC  [0.00]
1964 Ford Mustang  [0.00]
1968 Pontiac GTO  [0.00]
You forgot Linux. I use all three with regularity and they're all garbage in their own special ways.

On phones iOS is superior for actually being a phone, but is terrible in terms of doing stuff like DNS level blocking of ads unless you jailbreak and then break everything. Android used to be better but now everyone buys Samsung garbage phones and nobody bothers to root them since you essentially get to choose between bank apps and literal home automation control apps or rooting.

On the desktop side of things, OSX is vastly superior to Linux these days because systemctl has now shit up the entire space with pottering's insane desire to turn POSIX environments into this monolotic garbage that means things like log files are now binary instead of just flat text files. Systemd has encroached on everything linux and it's worse because of it. Windows has continued to degrade and Microsoft continues to be more and more abusive to it's userbase. First with telemetry and all of the spying it does, and then further with things like embedding ads in explorer then saying whoops we didn't mean to do it. They do things like shit up their control panels, lock down the ability to use group policy to disable their annoying auto update reboot feature and a litany of other things.

In summary, everything is getting worse. I see a future in which ads are embedded into the UI of the OS with next gen TPM being the arbiter of what's authorized or not authorized. I see them tracking every single thing you click on, how long you took to click on it, and monetizing it. I see UIs continuing to degrade to the lowest common denominator (apple) to appease the modern zoomer generation who has no idea how filesystems work.

The future is gonna be wild.