United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcampo View Post
Yep, have you seen it?
Not in person. Considered buying it. Ask for the service history. Or I can send it to you. Original owner wasn't aware of the 1200 mile service (I spoke with him). He brought it in at 9,430 miles. Car looks to be in amazing condition. Original owner told me it was otherwise in excellent condition and well cared for. BMW will not CPO it, if that matters to you. Let me know if you want more info. I passed and bought a different one.

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcampo View Post
Yep, have you seen it?
Not in person. Considered buying it. Ask for the service history. Or I can send it to you. Original owner wasn't aware of the 1200 mile service (I spoke with him). He brought it in at 9,430 miles. Car looks to be in amazing condition. Original owner told me it was otherwise in excellent condition and well cared for. BMW will not CPO it, if that matters to you. Let me know if you want more info. I passed and bought a different one.

Mike
Thanks Mike. I'm going to see the car tomorrow. Not sure missing that 1200 miles service would be a deal breaker for me. I won't keep it more than a couple of years. Other than the oil change, not sure they do much at the 1200. Is that why they won't CPO it?