View Single Post
      01-07-2020, 05:48 PM   #6
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

I had a 2015 F10 535, I stopped one morning for breakfast going to work jumped back in the car in 5 mins drove to the stop light and the car just stalled , I tried to restart it approx 15 times and would try to start and then stall.I was with my buddy so we were gonna push it to the side but the trans wouldn't allow it to go into neutral without running, it would just pop back into park.
So the tow truck came and he didn't know how to get it in neutral lol,So he made a phone call and even though my main battery was perfect they told him to put a booster pack on the positive and negative under the hood and just like that he was able to put the car in neutral and get it safely on the flat bed.
Im not sure if this is possible for the M6 but it can be more than likely,

So a few days later I got the car back and BMW told me dont worry it was just a software glitch
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0