View Single Post
      02-04-2021, 04:02 PM   #20
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo1989 View Post
Damn Kevin, sorry man. I don't know how I missed this thread this whole time but as I was reading it I kept saying to myself, "I hope his motor isn't blown, I hope his motor isn't blown." Yet here we are. You'll build a monster at the end of the day I'm sure of it. Keep us posted on your process, buddy.
Thanks ,The worse is over now ,its just tough knowing your engine is gone in such a nice car ,I will keep everyone posted what im doing with the rebuild,The car was shipped from NY to Texas to were the shop will be doing the work ,its not Rk autowerks, The shop will have my car for awhile ,im in no need of it now with all the snow and its not my daily so im making like its in storage for the winter lol.
When they finally get my engine apart and have some pics I will share them to see what actually happened and find out what caused it
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0