View Single Post
      12-28-2020, 09:32 PM   #11
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Just another update ,I got the car back with the new Turbos ,I drove it straight home due to a snow storm next day ,I finally got to drive it for awhile yesterday and believe it or not my problem with the smoke is still there,

The indy shop assumed it was the Turbos now im in a different boat ,they shouid have pulled my plugs and do a compression test and scope the cylinders , if thats good might be valve stem seals

The power is stiil there and there is no noises coming from the engine, no check engine lights ,it seems to be running fine ,when it gets hot the smoke is really bad its undriveable ,going to bring it back to the shop in 2021 im done with 2020
2015 M6 Gran Coupe> DME stage 3 tune back end flash>JB4 with Methanol control>Fabworx Catless downpipes>Full Meistershaft GTC exhaust 102mm GB tips>Built motor with Forged Cp Carillo Rods and Pistons > SSP spec X clutch > Stage 1 Pure Turbos>PG front mount intakes>PG charge coolers>Vorsteiner front and rear Carbon diffuser>Auto Tecknic Carbon shift paddles>3D Design aluminum pedals
Appreciate 0