M6DYS
SPEED DEMON
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havy View Post
Hi M6DYS,
Sorry for the late reply. We don’t have that many tuner as in the US as we need the TUV certificate after installation. You can buy cheep tunes but those are crap and I never where interested in those. Apart from AC-Schnitzer we have Hamann or PP-Performance and of course G-Power
I would consider all the above as the top notch. There are probably more but for BMW those are the top ones. I consider a top tuner not only in terms of power increase also the service and the body tuning as well as the after sale service.

And here the best.
That’s impressive results for the AC-Schnitzer. I never paid much attention to several of those that you mentioned earlier. I think that here in the U.S., owners may be more inclined to get tuners from the U.S. As you mentioned that the customer service being one of the main reason for the purchase of your selected tuner, it’s much easier to go with tuners made and supported nationally in America.

I am aware that G-Power tuners are among the best, but they are one of the most expensive too. I’ve not seen much chatter about their customer service either. Plus, their website can be a bit difficult to maneuver. A lot of information is scrambled on their website, so that would be a major factor in deciding whether to go with them as well. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Appreciate 1
Havy303.00