WildWilly1100
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalRenegade View Post
Amazing color!

I love the contrast against the black trim, and that interior is out of this world, love that color! Keep some engine oil in the back of your trunk and you'll be fine
It seemed to me that my particular car drink a bottle every 4K KM or so, I'd also do intermittent oil service at around 8K KM

I've got 10~ bottles of 650 engine oil leftover from my 2018 650 (miss her every day), let me know if you're interested! I will offer em up for a very good discount- say 5 CAD a bottle , half of them also come in a little BMW branded canvas pouch (gloves, funnel, wet wipes and fits a bottle with velcro to stick to the fabric in the trunk)

On a side note : Those swirl marks though, I see it on my car and I absolutely get my non-existent OCD triggered. I've bought some supplies to do a serious summer car do-over which includes nice thorough hand wash, paint correction etc.
Thanks, I really like the colours as well. That V8 is becoming very addictive We have oil in the car and the plan is to change every 8K, I don't care what the computer says, moving to 8K on my 535i as well, not worth the gamble, as I lost the engine in my 335i and I think the long oil change intervals contributed to it.

She does need a good wash and wax, the swirl marks drive me nuts too. Will try it myself first. Last year I tried ShineArmor on our Cayenne and 535 and was impressed, the paint is so smooth after. Need to order some more for this year.

I'll take you up left over oil. Shoot me a message and we can figure out the details. Maybe a trip to TO to pick it up
Appreciate 0