Thread: Cold air intake
View Single Post
      11-16-2020, 10:07 PM   #24
5tayTuned
Rep
Drives: 2013 750Li

N63TU MAF Pipes

Hey guys, I built my own intake for my 750Li (exact same as 550i) a while back because I didn't want to pay the crazy prices they're charging for a few pieces of pipe... As everyone knows, the biggest hurdle in doing this is the MAF sensor locations. A friend of mine (metal worker) was able to help me out tremendously and make the perfect MAF adapters that fit right into the stock turbo inlets pipes and accept the MAF sensor! I ran these on my car for over a year before I sold it and it worked amazing.

Since then I've actually made and sold several sets of MAF pipes for others wanting to make their own intake (short ram, engine compartment or behind grilles). Let me know if anyone is interested in a pair of the adapters. Selling for $200/pair with free shipping. You can use these MAF Pipes and make whatever intake you want.

PRO TIPS:
- I made my intake using turbo inlet pipes from 2015 X5M (these come out of turbos and point towards front; eliminating the "U" bend from back to front)
- Then connected the custom MAF pipes I have and plugged in sensors
- Then used some 3" aluminum intake pipe from eBay, some flex pipe and some couplers to run the intakes all the way to in front of radiator.
ALL in this was a super cheap way to build the same intakes they're charging thousands for, and was cheaper than the ARM version that takes the pipes out to front of car. PM or email me at jxpatel@email.com if you're interested in a pair of MAF pipes.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0